We need your help immediately as an advocate for Third Bridge Now. Your advocacy makes a huge difference, when talking with your friends, associates, and family. Hearing from someone they respect, like, and love that our project is important and needs to be accomplished now is the strength we need to propel us forward.
Congestion affects everyone in almost every way when conducting personal or business travels. People want a solution to congestion, and Third Bridge Now is a great solution.
As a non-profit, our work is 100% fueled by contributions. We really need to raise money for our Third Bridge Now advocacy, Now Means NOW!
Third Bridge Now became a 503(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 2011 after working on transportation issues in Oregon and SW Washington since 2000. Donations of time or money are greatly appreciated and may be tax deductible.
Downloadable Petition Form
Download and print this 1-page form to share with neighbors, or download and complete electronically to send to your elected officials.Petition
Third Bridge Now Needs List
A new freeway corridor will carry twice what the current I-5 bridges carry and would be similar in size to the I-405 Fremont Bridge in Portland.
We are seeking funding to invest in the following:
- Traffic Modeling to provide the information that we need to show how much congestion relief would be provide from the new I-305 corridor. Using the current regional information an analysis of the amount of traffic diverted to the new corridor can be calculated in a few hours.
- A Professional map that is accurate developed needs to be provided to the citizens who worked so hard in each of the transportation processes.
- Professional maps and data equal to a replacement bridge so citizen can choose a Locally Preferred Alternative.
- A Location Environmental Impact Statement study completed
- Project cost projection analysis
- Project development and engineering